www.your-republic

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


This email made my day... Sounds like my Bubbies, as soon as he's not the center of attention, he's gotta do something big to bring it back to him!!

Here's the email:



Hey Julie

So I have been meaning to tell you both of this story, and keep forgetting! About 3 weeks ago I went to Meredith Toppings ( Lil Angel Portraits) studio to pick up my picture of Judge.

We got to talking about the rescue, and paintings she had done. We started talking about Jethro, and I was telling her about Jane, Titus, etc. Anyway, as soon as I got done telling the story, a picture came crashing down to the floor behind me...odd because Meredith and I were standing in the middle of the studio, and not anywhere near it. I walked over to pick it up for her...and I will be damned if it wasn't Jethro's picture!!!!!! She had done a 2nd pic of him, and has it hung in her studio....She said it had been there for weeks, and had never fallen!

We both gave each other one of those "that's weird" look......and nervously laughed :)

Wierd Stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home